Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Same Day.....................Different Thinking

Today is almost same like yesterday.Wake up,do house chores,on9.Actually,I think of something that is very impossible to me.An thinking suddenly came across,I want to retake my piano test.I oso duno why but it suddenly just came across into my mind.I just remember when I get my piano result,I already know whats coming:a failed.Once again,I have fail my piano exam.It was about 2 years ago.I practice hard for it,but whats waiting for me is another failure.I knew it when I came out from the examiner room.I was just so nervous until I can't play normally,even normally.My fingers were like straighten and suddenly the temperature in the room was so cold for me.I oso dunno why.When I came out from the room,a girl(same teacher)asked me how.I juz din think and said:"me sure fail 1 la".This sentence jz came out from my mouth.I should have cool her down,why I still said like that?I can't answer myself.At last ,according to my teacher,she passed her exam.I felt relaxed,luckily my words din scared her.In the car when leaving Royale Bintang,I told my mom that its a miracle for me to pass and she din scold me.Thanx to her.if not my mind sure collapsed 1.Thats all for today.

1 comment:

lamsifu said...

dont worry, failure is part of life...it make u stronger person...just try again and practice harder next time.........cheers bravo