Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Boring Day

Today,is a very boring day.Its really boring,u noe.Do u noe wats the feeling when u sit there and think of wat 2 do but the answer is NOTHING.I keep on SMS others to chat,but they seem so busy like what.Life is so boring now.When the holidays is coming,u will want them cum faster.But when it has cum and u have nothing 2 do,dis wat u will think.I really hope teacher asks me to go and help out the SPBT so I will be so boring.And I am thinking of going for camp.Any idea?Guys or Girls?

3 comments:

@1231 J03L Chia said...

wat boring oh, busy like hack.....

Jayplay Tay said...

Busy? Of course la u busy..
U busy finding girls ma.. LOL.

Keep ur blog always updated!
Nice job!

Ru Yi said...

Boring?? Go read story books la. When I boring I also read.. haha. Can also help your mom with the house chores. lol